Who is the CPAA?
The Canadian Polyamory Advocacy Association (CPAA) is a member supported organization who relies on volunteers and supporters to work toward the goals of the CPAA. From the membership, the organization elects directors who, along with other volunteers, lead the organization and takes care of the day to day business.
For more details on the various roles within the organization and how you might get involved:
Our elected directors are:
- Zoe Duff, Coordinator, British Columbia firstname.lastname@example.org Spokesperson/Media contact
- Johnathon H., Co-coordinator, Ontario
- Ashley D., Secretary/Treasurer, British Columbia
- Tom G., Director-at-Large, British Columbia
- Eva D., Director-at-Large, Ontario
- Trey C., Director-at-Large, Alberta
- PJ D., Director-at-Large, British Columbia